We are currently implementing extra health and safety measures ensuring safety of both guests and employees at the Lime & Thyme. These include the use of test & trace , employee temperature checks, sanitising the restaurant twice a day, online paperless ordering , hand sanitizer upon entry, reduced seating, using a meter+ rule, gloves and face masks made available for guests upon request, empt kept tables, individually packaged condiments and many more.
We are closely following government advices upon the pandemic and working as an individual on how we can make our restaurant more Covid safe.
Our projects include more safety Perspex barriers.
Walk in guest are welcomed but we need to take some details before entry. Tables are subject to availability since we run the restaurant with only 10 tables
At the meantime collection services are still available.
BOOKING A TABLE: Please follow our reservation page for updates
According to the current government advice we can only accept bookings under the conditions below;
- We accept online or telephone bookings
- We accept bookings for parties not more than 6 guests belonging maximum of two households
- We need a name and a contact number
- We we will provide you a disposable menu
- We will send you a confirmation mail of your reservation and call you if necessary
Please contact us for further information should you have a query firstname.lastname@example.org