We are currently implementing extra health and safety measures ensuring safety of both guests and employees at the Lime & Thyme. These include the use of track & trace software, employee temperature checks, sanitising the restaurant twice a day, online paperless ordering , hand sanitizer upon entry, reduced seating, using a meter+ rule, gloves and face masks made available for guests upon request, protected cutleries, individually packed condiments and many more.
We are closely following government advice upon the pandemic and working as an individual on how we can make our restaurant more Covid safe.
Our future projects include safety Perspex barriers, Contactless QR code software for food ordering and reserving a table before arrival which provides minimal personal contact.
Walk in guest are welcomed but we need to take some details before entry. Tables are subject to availiblity
At the mean time delivery and collection services are still available.
BOOKING A TABLE: Please follow our reservation page for updates
According to the current government advice we can only accept bookings under the conditions below;
- We accept online or telephone bookings
- We accept bookings for parties not more than 6 guests
- We need the name, contact number and residential address
- We need pre-order of the food and beverages via our online ordering system. If this is not possible we will provide you with a disposable menu
- We will send you a confirmation mail of your reservation and call you if necessary
Please contact us for further information should you have a query email@example.com